Monday, March 24, 2008
Public Service Announcement
For some reason I was stuck on the idea that I wanted my public service announcement to be a billboard. I know when I am driving along on a highway, I am always entertained by the billboards I pass, and like to make jokes about the ones that have women on them just to get your attention even though the women don't actually have anything to do with what is being advertised! I searched for examples of billboards online and then changed them around to create an ad about gender. The first one originally had the reflection of a Volvo in the glasses, but I changed it (with my awesome picture layering skills haha) to make it the reflection of a man staring at women tanning. The second one is the make the point that many billboards have pictures of women just to catch your attention, even though they don't really have much to do with the product being advertised. I always find it funny when company's use women to advertise for beer products, its not like it tastes any different if a man is drinking it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment